* Only a third of employees felt they were engaged with their company.
* Over 40 percent of
employees indicated that their work did not have the
conditions in place to support high productivity.
* More than three-quarters (77%) of UK employees ready to jump ship if a better job offer comes along.
* Companies with higher engagement levels post 22% higher shareholder returns.
Health and Wellbeing
* By 2030, the NHS estimates that 48% of men and 43% of women will be obese.
* Mental health is now the largest cause of absence at work
* The rise of mobile technology, global competitiveness, and financial pressures from the recent recession have all conspired to make employers and employees feel as though they are operating in an increasingly pressurised environment
* A healthy, engaged and resilient workforce is more productive and profitable in terms of efficiency.